I started reviewing books as a way to distill down what I learned from the content into a handful of insights and practices to shape my life as a result of completing the book. I don’t possess any particular credentials for reviewing other than those of an everyday learner searching for anyway possible to capture what I have learned and attempt to embody it in my life. I try to include enough information to help a reader gather the “gist” of a book and it’s practical applications while hopefully leaving enough mystery between the lines to tempt you into reading it (or not!) for yourself. Enjoy!
- Roadmap to Reconciliation by Rev. Dr. Brenda Salter-McNeil
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson (mini-review as part of Best of 2016 Reading post)
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander (mini-review as part of Best of 2015 Reading post)
- White Awake by Daniel Hill
- Knowing God by J.I. Packer (mini-review as part of Best of 2015 Reading post)
- Santa Biblia by Justo González (mini-review as part of Best of 2015 Reading post)